Jumping into the Weekend!

    Hi all! Welcome back to Days of Dani! I hope you all had a great first week of classes. My first week was full of running from class to class and listening to lectures :( ... but besides all the chaos from the first week, it was my friends birthday on Tuesday. We decided to go out and have some fun at the new Sky Zone that's on the other side of Lima. Let me tell you, it may have been $25 to get in but it was so much fun! 

    Sky Zone has so many fun things you can do! There's a ninja warrior course, an air court where you can play basketball and soccer, king of the hill (which I was not the best at because I'm clumsy), ultimate dodge ball, hybrid sliding, zip lining, and there was IWALL (which I've never heard of until I went there). So if you couldn't tell by the long list of activities they have, we had a blast! My friends and I may have been the oldest people running around but how could you not? My favorite activity was the ninja warrior course. I love the TV show Total Wipeout and it made me feel like I was on that show. I also had a blast playing on the IWALL, which had tons of games on it like football, racing games, tennis and so many others!

    After we finished at Sky Zone we ended the night at Rapid Fire Pizza and we all got our favorite type of pizza. My favorite pizza to get there is the thin crust Hawaiian pizza! Controversial opinion, but I believe pineapple on pizza is mandatory.. what do you think? Anyways, I'm glad we got the first week out of the way. I hope everyone has a chill weekend away from classes!



    

Comments

Popular Posts