Looking Back on Spring Semester of 2024!

 Hi everyone! I'm glad you stopped by! This will be my last blog post of the semester! I can't believe it. There were so many good memories I made throughout this semester so I thought I'd go through some of them with you. One of the first memories I want to highlight is my friend's birthday celebration at the end of January. We went to dinner at Yamatos (and I made him wear a happy birthday sash😏) then got some ice cream afterwards! This day was a lot of fun because I got to spend some quality time with my friends and got some good food.

Another memory I want to highlight is my birthday in Tennessee! My friends and I decided to visit Tennessee again over spring break this semester. Spring break so happens to fall on my birthday so it's a fun celebration when it comes around 🎊. This trip was a blast as we went and explored Broadway, shopped around a bit, went hiking and exploring caves at Mammoth Cave National Park, had a wonderful birthday dinner, and got to visit Cheekwood Museum and Gardens 🌷! 

The last memory I wanted to talk about in my last blog of the semester is this past weekend when I headed to Columbus for another one of my friend's birthdays! As you can tell from all my previous blogs, I'm in Columbus a lot.. hence the reason I'm moving there! So, my friend turned 22 (as of May 5th), but he had a celebration a day early so everyone could make it out. I got him a few fun gifts, including a new board game that we ended up playing 🎲! We all ate some good food and played some Mario Kart afterwards. It was so good to see all his friends and get to make another new memory to add to my semester collection. 

This semester has had its ups and downs but I wouldn't have it any other way! I can't wait to see what the future holds after Graduation. I guess that's it for the weekly blogs. I hope you all got to make some great memories this semester as well and good luck to everyone next semester!









Comments

  1. All of the birthday celebrations sound so fun! Nothing is better than spending a special day surrounded by people that make you feel loved and appreciated. Such a special way to celebrate a life. The trip to the Mammoth Cave National Park sounds so fun! Trips like that make for such good memories! I am sure that Graduation will be the starting line for many new adventures to come!🏞🌲

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts