GALentine's Weekend!

 Hey all! I hope everyone had a fun weekend away from classes. This weekend was a whole lotta fun for me and I can't wait to tell you all about it!😃 From hanging out with friends I haven't seen in years to spending our Saturday morning at an antique mall, this weekend was one for the books! 



After my last class on Friday I headed straight to my friend's house where we exchanged Christmas gifts (because we haven't seen each other in so long).. My friend made me such a thoughtful, handcrafted gift. After exchanging gifts we made pizza's and watched YouTube videos for the rest of the night. The next morning we all got up and made breakfast together then headed to a big antique mall where we spent a few hours looking around the different vendors. My friend ended up scoring some Doc Martens for $70! 
Once we were done looking around the antique mall we headed back to my friends apartment to start getting ready for our dinner reservation at this really cute restaurant. The food was amazing and the dessert was even better!






    After dinner we ended up going out with a couple other friends and ended the night falling asleep right as we got home😌. Nothing like a weekend spent with the best people! I hope you all had a good weekend as well and I can't wait to share what I'm up to next week! Thanks for reading!






Comments

  1. I am so glad you got to spend time with your friend after what I'm sure was a long and exhausting week! Being 8 hours away from home helps me understand the feeling of finally reuniting with friends after being apart for so long. I bet that was so exciting! Friendships are so special, aren't they? The food in the pictures looks SO GOOD! I'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts