Days of Dani takes on Podcasting!

This week I wanted to switch things up and create a podcast talking about social media marketing strategy and social media advertising. This was a fun experience, as I learned a lot about social media marketing and the importance of creating your strategy plan. I also learned a lot about the steps to making your marketing plan that includes identifying your target market and creating your persona, conducting a social media audit, establishing goals, objectives, and metrics, determining resources, roles, and responsibilities, establishing a tone of voice, selecting a platform, creating and optimizing social media networks, creating a distribution and content strategy, creating a social media content calendar and schedule posts, and finally tracking, analyzing, and tune. Out of all of those steps, I focused on identifying a target market and creating a persona, establishing goals, objectives, and metrics, and selecting a platform because I found those to be important in a marketing strategy. I attached my podcast to the blog this week so you all could tune in and see in more detail about social media marketing strategies and the steps that are involved! 



I hope you have a great rest of your week! 

Days of Dani Podcast:

Social Media Marketing and Social Media Advertising

https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/azj9kw/Days_of_Dani8s3j7.m4a

Comments

Popular Posts