Board Game Night with Friends!

 Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fun weekend. I'm excited to get into this blog today because I get to tell you all about my weekend in Columbus with my friends. As I've mentioned before, I work at a summer camp over the summer and during those experiences I've created some of the most important friendships in my life and those are the people I spent the weekend with while getting to play some fun board games!😆


At game night we had 10 people show up, which is a great turnout! We ordered pizzas, set out all the snacks everyone brought (and there were a ton!), and created a game night playlist that we listened to all night. The first game of the night was Tapple. Tapple is a word game that challenges you to come up with words associated with the category one player picks before the time runs out. This game was a crowd favorite and got everyone excited. After Tapple, we switched to a game called Hues and Clues. This game involves colorful communication where players are challenged to make connections to colors with words. For example, I would pick the color green, then I would give a clue like "the color of grass" or "the color of money", players would then place their game piece on the color they think I picked. The player that is the closest would gain the most points. After Hues and Clues we ended the night watching an episode of New Girl because one of my friends referenced it during Hues and Clues and we all decided we needed evidence of it.😂


Thanks for stopping by and reading about my exciting weekend! I hope everyone has a great rest of their week and I'll see you next week!










Comments

Popular Posts