Another Weekend in Columbus!

 Hey all! Back with another blog this week. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend away from classes. This semester seems to get busier and busier by the day for me but spring break is getting closer so that's a plus! Speaking of spring break, what is everyone planning to do? I'll be heading to Tennessee with my friends to go hiking, shopping, and site seeing so look out for that blog in the next few weeks 😁. 

This past weekend I went to visit my friends in Columbus, not the same group I saw a couple weeks ago though. I was in Columbus celebrating my friend's birthday, the plan was to go shopping a bit around Easton, grab lunch, then head back to his house to be there when everyone starts to arrive for the party. At Easton we ended up spending most of our time at the Lego store (I ended up buying the UP Lego set😄). After shopping around for awhile, we ended up having lunch at Canes which is my friends favorite place to get lunch, then headed off to his place to finish setting up for his party. 


Thanks for stopping by the blog this week! I hope you have a great rest of your week and I'll see you next week for another blog post!




Comments

Popular Posts