The Ultimate Takeover

    Consumers are wrapped up in the urgency to get the latest and greatest technology, and with new technology being produced rapidly, so are social media platforms. Instagram, X, Tiktok, and many other social media platforms are taking over this generation. I know the past couple of years were big for individuals working specifically in social media because of the COVID-19 pandemic. We were forced to find new ways of keeping ourselves entertained and busy. 


    I found it interesting that in chapter 12 of Essentials of Social Media Marketing, they hit on the subject of technology advancing and how the line between all these avenues of social media marketing become blurred, forcing brands to to get smarter approaches to these changes. I'm curious as to what is next in the world of social media? What advancements are to come with technology and social media that will bring in more consumers? I'm starting to get to the point where I don't need the next best thing in technology, I'm content with what I have now. 

    The reading also brought up the subject of brands and how with new advancements they will have more opportunities to showcase their products and services in unique and creative ways. I found this interesting to point out because brands are always adapting to their audience and I'm always impressed with how fast they do that. It's crazy to think how far social media has come and how far it will continue to go in the future. 

Comments

Popular Posts