The Semester is Coming to an End!

 Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well. I've had a busy few weeks starting to wrap up my last semester here at ONU. Lots of projects to create and papers to write that are keeping  me busy😅. How is everyone feeling about this semester almost being over? I am feeling bittersweet about it. I've made lots of memories here but I am ready to take this next step!

So this weekend I ended up going to Columbus with my friends to look at houses and apartments for us to move into once we graduate. We found a lot of good options. We just have to narrow down which one we liked the best! I know, easier said than done, and I didn't realize how many things you have to consider when looking at places to live... but after we looked around at some places we ended up going to North Market. Have you ever heard of this place? If you haven't, it's a giant indoor farmers market that has multiple vendors inside including bakeries, flower shops and jewelry stands🛍! We tried so many different foods and got to talk with so many different vendors about what they were showcasing that day. 




After we walked around North Market we drove back home and had a game night all together. This time the game we ended up playing was called Ransom Notes. In this game players have to use word magnets to respond to ridiculous prompts that are drawn from a deck. We ended up laughing all night at each other's responses 😂. 

Thanks for stopping by the blogs again today! I hope you have a great rest of your week and I'll see you next time on Days of Dani👋! 















Comments

  1. I completely understand the post-graduation lists! Before I decided to do the college program, I was looking at places and it is definitely a huge choice to make! Also, the north market is something I am going to have to check out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts