Did Someone Say Photo Shoot?

 Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great week. So far my week is full of exams and presentations 😅. This is the last week before spring break so that's what is getting me through it all. Is anyone else in the same boat? I feel like I'm just living the same day over and over again 😂, but I wanted to rewind and tell you all about the fun Sunday I had this past weekend.


So this weekend I spent it in Columbus (again...) and helped one of my friends with a photo shoot he had been planning for a couple months now. My friend is very passionate about fashion so he has been thrifting off and on for the past couple of months putting together outfits. He had a total of five outfits put together so he asked around in his friend group for people to model them for him. After he found his models he asked me and another one of our friends to photograph the outfits for him while he helped out by posing each model. Every model ended up with about seven to eight different poses that we worked with and the group shoot ended up having 12 poses. He planned out that each model would get solo shoots done we were then going to move onto group shoots after we ate some food. Below I posted a picture of the ceiling in the building we did the photo shoot in because I thought the natural light and the structure was so cool!

About halfway through the shoot we ended up ordering pizza for everyone to eat to gain some energy for the second portion of the shoot. After we all ate we went into group photos. These shots were some of my favorites because each model had their own theme but when together the colors and styles fit so well. I wish I could post some of the pictures we took but we haven't had time to edit them yet so once we do I may post them in a future blog for you all.

Thank you all for stopping by the blog this week. I hope you all have a great rest of your week and I'll see you next time on Days with Dani! 


Comments

Popular Posts